How to reinstall windows 8 on acer laptop. Reinstalling Windows on a laptop
- How to reinstall windows 8 on acer laptop. Reinstalling Windows on a laptop In fact, the way to...
- Restoring the factory state of the laptop
- Step # 1: Run the recovery program
- Step 2: We work in the eRecovery program
- Step # 3: Make the final settings
- Create bootable portable memory ()
- BIOS Setup ()
- Installation ()
- Use backup area ()
How to reinstall windows 8 on acer laptop. Reinstalling Windows on a laptop
In fact, the way to reinstall Windows on a laptop is not much different from reinstalling on a stationary computer, but there are some points. Laptops are of two types:
- Preloaded with Windows
- Without her
In general, laptops are not sold without OS, but often it can be free OS Meego, which is installed instead of Windows to make a computer cheaper. After all at purchase in the price the price is put copies of windows that raises the cost of 500-1000r.
If you do not have a pre-installed licensed OS on a laptop in a hidden section, then use the universal one, which is also suitable for pirated copies.
But there are some advantages in the preinstalled windows - you can run a system restore to install a licensed OS from a hidden partition hard drive nouta. Owners of laptops without OS from Microsoft are deprived of such a possibility. 3 options how to restore windows on a laptop:
- For laptops with Win almost all models, in the Start menu there is software from the manufacturer for system recovery. They are called differently, you can distinguish them by name - there is something about Recovery. You will be offered several ways to restore the OS, as well as reinstalling Windows, and bringing the laptop to its original factory state.
- Almost on all models of laptops, once turned on, you can see something like “Press F2 for Recovery”. If you do not see anything like this, then look carefully at the moment when the manufacturer's logo is displayed on the screen. This will allow instead of loading Windows to begin restoring the operating system.
- On laptops with Windows 8, you can go to “Computer Settings” - “General”, then find “Delete all data and reinstall Win”. The operating system will be reinstalled automatically, plus all will be delivered to it. driver needed and other pre-installed software that was logged into the system at the time of purchase.
Running a reinstall from restoring a licensed Windows on a laptop
If you did not reinstall Windows on pirated copy , and did not delete hidden partitions from the HDD, then you can use the built-in function to return the laptop to the factory state, which is essentially a reinstallation of the OS.
For start windows recovery You need to press special keys during the download (when the manufacturer's logo is visible), look for an inscription like Press F2 for Recovery. Basically it will be the following keys, depending on the manufacturer:
- MSI - F3.
- Samsung - F4, either run Samsung program Recovery Solution III from OS.
- Fujitsu Siemens and Toshiba - F8.
- ASUS - F9.
- Sony VAIO and Packard Bell - F10.
- HP Pavilion, LG and Lenovo ThinkPad - F11.
- Acer - Alt + F10.
Restoring the factory state of the laptop
So, to reinstall Windows on a laptop using recovery do the following. Consider conducting an operation on a laptop firm Acer.
When the Acer logo appears, press Alt and F10. In order not to miss the moment, press them several times.
- A recovery program window will appear on the screen. You may need a password if you did not set it, then use the factory passwords: 000000, 00000000 or AIM1R8.
- Select "Full Recovery ...". All data from the C drive: will be deleted, save it in advance necessary information . If you need advice on how to do it correctly, then read the section “Data Saving” in ours.
- Further it is worth reading what you are informed and warned about.
- Make sure the drive is selected correctly.
- Agree to start the operation.
- The process of restoring the OS on a laptop takes about 15-20 minutes.
This is many times less than usual. reinstalling windows on a laptop, especially considering the installation and configuration of some utilities from the manufacturer of the laptop, bundled with a pre-installed licensed OS.
- The operation completed successfully. Click “Ok, the computer will restart and you will be prompted to enter the reinstalled OS.
In another model of mobile PC (HP, Asus, Lenovo, Samsung, etc.), the program for restoring and reinstalling Windows may differ, but the essence is the same everywhere. You will receive a fully working laptop in the same software state as when purchased.
Since OS Windows 8 has become firmly established in the lives of users, messages about all sorts of errors in its work have begun to appear on computer forums. Someone with a smile, blames everything on the ubiquitous "viruses", while others do not cease to release stinging words to Microsoft company . However, this problem, alas, is not solved. As a result, you work on your Acer notebook and you think, and how to reinstall Windows 8 on it. And what is there to think about? The method is, and quite simple!
Step # 1: Run the recovery program
Let's say right away what to reinstall on acer laptop Windows 8 can be without external programs, disks or bootable flash drives. Manufacturers of such a PC has been specifically provided in the utility software package. Acer eRecovery Management. We then use it! But first, turn off our laptop and connect to it. Charger . Yes, otherwise we are waiting for the loss of loss, and not reinstalling Windows 8.
After charging has gone we turn on our favorite Acer and after the appearance of the welcome window by repeatedly pressing the Alt and F10 keyboards, we launch the recovery program we need.
If suddenly the utility decided not to start (headache and all that), enter the BIOS and activate the Disk-to-Disk function. For this:
Step 2: We work in the eRecovery program
When the program loads, an Acer window is very likely to appear on the Acer laptop, in which you will need to enter a password to log in. Here is an ambush, yes? But we do not despair and enter into an empty field standard values 000000, 00000000 or AIM1R8. As a result, a window appears in front of us in which you need to select the type:
As you have already noticed, there are two options for the development of events:
- Return to initial settings on an Acer laptop;
- Partial rollback of the operating system.
Of course, if you wish, you can perform the last action and enjoy the good choice. However, such windows settings 8 is not enough for a long time. After a couple of weeks, you'll have to think back, as not to the detriment of working on an Acer laptop, to reinstall the operating system again. In general, we don’t pull the cat by the tail and choose the first parameter to configure:
After that, the utility will provide all the information on the hard disk, with the data on which we will have to say goodbye. We tell them adios and click "Next":
As a result, the program will start to restore files. Note that this process takes a little more than 10 minutes, so that you can go a long way from a laptop:
After the end, press the OK button, and our Acer automatically goes into reboot.
Step # 3: Make the final settings
After the laptop restarts, the program will offer to make changes to the operating system. This is easy to do, since actions are indistinguishable from those that accompany us during the initial installing windows 8. In particular, we act like this:
- Customize the language for the PC;
- Enter username and laptop name;
- We read " License agreement "And agree to the conditions described therein;
- Select the update method for Windows 8;
- Customize the date, time and time zone.
As a result of the manipulations, the desktop will be displayed on the screen, and the program will continue the further installation of the drivers and
Good day, blog visitors.
Any computer, regardless of the "stuffing" and software used, sooner or later needs to be clean installation operating system. It's connected with different reasons - appeared a new version , the old one was out of order, there was a desire to remove errors and others. Of course, in all these issues, reinstalling Windows on a laptop on Asus or any other manufacturer will help. But today I will just tell you about the process associated with the equipment from this computer giant.
If installed operating system still allows you to work, first you need to perform two crucial steps:
Prepare the necessary drivers (on the video card, network). Having them, it will be possible to find other elements in the future.
Copy documents from system disk .
If your device does not allow you to perform the above items, try to find another one with which it can still be done.
Important drivers for the Eee PC model or any others are on the official website.
But copying documents from the system disk in the event of a laptop failure will not be so easy. If the device allows you to do this - move to safe place . If not, open the laptop, get it. HDD and try to connect it to other equipment. We pull the necessary data.
Create bootable portable memory ()
Immediately it should be said that you can reinstall the OS different ways . Early enjoyed popularity from the disk, because USB memory simply was not. Immediately after the appearance of many motherboards did not support such devices. But over time, it became possible to carry out the necessary procedure with a flash drive. And today, this option is often the only one, since on many models it may simply not be the right drive.
We will consider the no-disk option using only compact portable memory:
BIOS Setup ()
Now we need to set the download via BIOS and some other elements. To do this, perform a series of actions:
Well, now let's move on to the immediate placement of Windows 8 or any other OS version on the device:
Use backup area ()
Also on some models, such as x54h , it is possible to use the recovery area. This is some place on the hard disk, which makes it possible to restore the system without a removable disk.
Important! If after purchasing a laptop, the operating system has already changed, most likely it will be impossible to do this.
So, to use the tools from the backup department, we perform a number of actions:
Well, as mentioned above, this solution will help to cope with many problems. Sometimes it even fits when the FN button is down. But again, not on all models.
Hope the article helps you. Subscribe and share your blog with friends.And what is there to think about?
Here is an ambush, yes?